University of Ibadan, Training, Research and Development Unit Jan 2010 – Till date.
• Online Journal Management which involves setting up, maintaining and training of
editors and journal managers on the use of automated journal management tools.
• Coordination of the Artificial Intelligence Community in UI.
• Administration of the University ArcGIS portal and training of staff and students on
use of the various ArcGIS tools
• Database Management Team – Aggregation of the various Database and Information
Systems spread across the University.
• Training and Capacity Development of Faculty Member in the University on
Educational Technology Adoption for teaching and learning purposes.
• Capacity Development on Educational Technology – A World Bank STEP-B Project.
• University Undergraduate Admission Portal – Administration and Management of the
• Database Management System for Admissions.
• ICT Training Packages: Development of electronic packages for training of
• Educational Resources: Identification of the use of relevant academic (teaching and
learning resources) for use in the university.
• LMS: Providing support and training for the successful implementation of the
university learning management system. The University currently runs a learning
management system (Moodle), which involved delivering lectures and assignment
online. We currently have thirteen thousand, five hundred (13,500) users; there are
over two thousand (2000) courses.
• Digitization: Digitized of archived resources of the University
• Undergraduate Admission Portal: Maintaining and supporting the University
Admission portal since 2010, providing helpdesk support for candidates, managing
the database and notifications to candidates, and preparing their data for ID Card
• ISI Admission Portal: Maintaining and supporting the ISI Admission portal since
2010, managing the database and notifications to candidates, and providing an exam
• Postgraduate Schedule: Processing and allocation of Matriculation and Hall of
Residence for PG Students, Pre-processing their images (photo and signature) for ID
• Courseware Development for Women: Supporting and providing technical support
for 20 female lecturers on the use of teaching aids and electronic resources for
effective teaching and learning.
Hiace System Limited June 2008 – Dec 2009
• Database Administrator and Solution Developer
University of Ibadan.
Adjunct Lecturer, Department of Sociology.
• Taught ICT and Project Management, a required course under the Professional
Masters in Project Development and Implementation
• Developed teaching guide for students under the Distance Learning Mode of MPDI
• Revised the syllabus for PDI 720 to meet global best practices.
• Introduced Lab sessions on the use of Microsoft Project Management software,
Collaborative Tools, Microsoft Outlook and IFTTT.com, a platform for connecting
apps and devices in new ways for powerful automation
Yoruba: Native Language
● Computer Professional (Registration Council) of Nigeria
● Data Science Nigeria
● Data Science Africa
● Google Developer Group, Ibadan
● Black in Artificial Intelligence
● Mechanism Design for Social Good