University of Ibadan, Training, Research and Development Unit Jan 2010 – Till Date.
- Online Journal Management which involves setting up, maintaining and training of editors and journal managers on the use of automated journal management tools.
- Coordination of the Artificial Intelligence Community in UI.
- Administration of the University ArcGIS portal and training of staff and students on use of the various ArcGIS tools.
- Database Management Team – Aggregation of the various Database and Information Systems spread across the University.
- Training and Capacity Development of Faculty Member in the University on Educational Technology Adoption for teaching and learning purposes.
- Capacity Development on Educational Technology – A World Bank STEP-B Project.
- University Undergraduate Admission Portal – Administration and Management of the Database Management System for Admissions.
- ICT Training Packages: Development of electronic packages for training of Academic staff.
- Educational Resources: Identification of the use of relevant academic (teaching and learning resources) for use in the university.
- LMS: Providing support and training for the successful implementation of the university learning management system. The University currently runs a learning management system (Moodle), which involved delivering lectures and assignment online. We currently have thirteen thousand, five hundred (13,500) users; there are over two thousand (2000) courses.
- Digitization: Digitized of archived resources of the University.
- Undergraduate Admission Portal: Maintaining and supporting the University Admission portal since 2010, providing helpdesk support for candidates, managing the database and notifications to candidates, and preparing their data for ID Card Production
Hiace System Limited June 2008 – Dec 2009
- Database Administrator and Solution Developer